- Educated to degree or equivalent standard in engineering-based discipline.
- Certified Vibration Analyst, minimum Mobius level 2 or equivalent is preferable.
- 10 years of mechanical and rotating equipment maintenance, condition monitoring and control system interfaces.
- 5 years' experience in an onshore support role.
- Team management experience to run a multi-discipline team of maintenance engineers.
- Offshore/onshore experience of hydrocarbon processing, utilities plant and associated legislation.
- Strong background of both field and onshore maintenance activities.
- Knowledge / experience of operating and maintaining both industrial and Aero Derivative Gas Turbines and their supporting systems to include Rolls Royce, Dresser Rand, Solar, and General Electric (GE).
- Knowledge/ experience in the operation and Maintenance of Centrifugal Gas Compressors and their supporting systems to include Cooper Bessemer, Dresser Rand.
- Knowledge/ experience in the operation and Maintenance of Power Turbines and their supporting systems to include Cooper Bessemer, Dresser Rand.
- Experience in the use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) would be an advantage
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work well with people of different technical skills and culture.
- Medically and mentally fit to work in a remote offshore environment.
- Computer literate, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34492