- Emergency Command Centre (ECC) function: Work closely with Roster Controller to help obtain a quick head count during fire alarms. In the Command Centre, update ECC status board, ECC Roster and Skeleton Crew worksheets. Work as a back up to Roster Controller whenever there is shortage of staff. Update and upload necessary files in Live-Link. Acts as a backup to the Logistics Coordinator in the event of absence due to the Admin Supervisor not being available in the ECC.
- Participate in the department and area safety programs to eliminate injuries and preserve company assets. Identify daily hazards and recommend or implement solutions to prevent recurrence by participating in Company safety program and report all unsafe acts, behaviors and conditions.
- Responsible for administrative functions such as: updating organisation chart, preparing of the monthly payroll, compiling daily, monthly and quarterly operating reports, handling mail, rotation schedules, controlling stationery stocks, scheduling and setting up equipments required for meetings, receiving and distributing airline tickets, liaising with Human Resources (HR). Liaise with immigration department for passports and visas renewals.
Responsible to carry out a variety of all administrative requirements of the assigned field.
Responsible to coordinate with Roster and TSP Clerk to produce accurate Persons On Board (POB) at all times and maintain personnel and training data offshore.
- Responsible for Admin. Office filing system, Health Safety and Environment (HSE) training records and other records and reports.
- Responsible for day-to-day SCADA operations and report all anomalies to concerned supervisors.
- Responsible for managing the use of the PC's in the Internet Café. Coordinates with IT on any problems.
- Attend to all telephone calls and direct calls to respective persons.
- Act as a scribe for Major equipment downtime meeting and update worksheet accordingly.
Responsible for training, guiding and motivating new employees hired due to vacancy created in the Admin office.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Job Related Competencies
- Completion of High School education, a University degree is desirable
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in the area of administration.
- Excellent English Language verbal and oral skills
- Computer Literate - thorough working knowledge of the entire MS Office suite
- Good Planning & Organisation skills
- Able to work under a stressful environment
- Self Directed
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34235