Refinery Shift Manager position.
Operations Shift Managers.
3 year contract, 30 working days leave.
Candidate profile am looking for:
- 15 to 20 years experience in Oil Refinery
- Experience and knowledge in at least 2 or3 of the following Process Plants: High Vacuum Distillation, Continuous Catalytic Reformer, Hydrocracker, Diesel Hydrodesulphurizer, Delayed Coker, Sulphur Recovery Unit & Amine Treating, Utilities.
- Preferably 10 years experience in Refinery Operations and 5 years in similar position
- Experience and knowledge of the Utilities and Off-sites
- Good track record of achievements in a similar position.
- Excellent Management Skills: Analytical / Planning / Organizing / Controlling
- Excellent interpersonal and man management skills: Leadership, Team Building and communication
Also very important will be his ability to set up a new organization & work processes, input into the staff recruitment, training, the procedures etc … direct, monitor and guide his team to the proper state of readiness
It is quite a big role and they are looking for someone with excellent technical knowledge and management experience.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30961