Petroplan are seeking a HSSE Manager to be engaged in a green field solar project.
The Candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following main duties:
- Follow up the development and implementation of the project-specific environmental, social, and health and safety management systems that conforms with Egyptian Laws, and IFC Performance Standards
- Follow up both the construction and operations phase of the project. The HSSE manager will ensure all contractors adhere to environmental and health and safety protocols and ESHS MS
- Ensure the development and implementation of site-specific Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) procedures for the construction and operation phases detailing out the following issues: hazard identification and assessment; the construction site safety (barricades, safety nets, control of the access, clear demarcation of areas and provision of safety information to visitors, etc.); specific procedures for hazardous works; worker's safety and training plan; personnel qualification, limitations and equipment needs (e.g. personal protective equipment); site supervision and audit procedures; incident reporting system and intervention measures (first aid etc.)
Desired skills and experience
- 15-20 years of experience, including 5 years at least on management role
- Power Generation project Experience
- Renewable Energy Project Experience
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com