- The Global Stores Manager is responsible globally to manage the Stores department. The Global Stores Manager is also responsible operationally for one of the three regions.
- Assigned at Global level and working under the direction of the Corporate Procurement Director.
- In charge to supervise Regions, developing Standards, propose Budgets, manage and improve processes.
- Propose on a yearly basis for Management review and approval a strategic roadmap with Stores main objectives, initiatives, optimization and action plan.
- Ensure proper Stores Management organization in place by regular visits and audits at sites.
- Propose and lead the changes at Global level to achieve the necessary improvements within the Company for any matters related to Stores.
- Maintains and improve receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new Sites and propose some improvement to the design layouts
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Overall 10 years' experience in work related field including 5 years' as Stores/Warehouse Manager at Department level.
- Previous experience in Construction projects.
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32662