Our client is looking for an Enterprise Asset Management Technical Writer in Calgary, AB.
This is a 1 year contract.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead or facilitate the development of documentation, training materials, and other artifacts used to align, mature, and govern asset management.
- Maintain focus on longer-term sustainability and monitor for cross-BU or cross-function synergy/leverage opportunities.
- Revise Integrate Management System (IMS) Asset Management (AM) Program to align with Management System Framework (MSF) Asset Management Framework Standard
- Business Strategy & Priorities processes and outputs
- Asset Strategy & Planning processes and outputs
- Develop standardized documentation framework
- Document 1-2 Asset Portfolio Consolidated Strategies (e.g. Mainline)
- Document 3-5 system-level (e.g. Line 4) Asset Management Plans
- Reformat to align with standardized documentation framework
- Business Planning processes and outputs
- Develop Capital AIPM process, roles, criteria
- Develop Operating AIPM process, roles, criteria
- Updates to existing documentation to reflect changes in AM roles (e.g. introduction of Asset Managers)
- Develop QA and training materials for Risk Mgmt capability development, along with competency framework and supporting documentation. Support risk job ladder and supporting materials.
- Develop QA and training materials for Asset Mgmt capability development as well as training for more technical subjects.
- Consolidation and management of content materials, then used to derive co
- Information book containing "one-page artifacts" that describe all key facets of AM&R and enterprise asset management details generally
- Documenting LP-specific requirements, processes, planning frameworks, strategy/plan templates, reframing connections with various other non-AM IMS documentation (eg AM Policy etc)
MUST HAVE qualifications:
- Related university degree or equivalent technical training
- Experienced technical writer with experience in the development of processes, training materials, and other content.
- Strong facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship management capabilities and comfortable in dealing with front line to senior leaders
- Strong computing skills including proficiency with Visio and MS Office suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, problem-solving, and decision-making within scope of responsibility.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Ability to handle sensitive and complex issues with sound judgment, tact, and discretion
- Ability to work flexible hours when required
- Highly adaptable, resilient, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Asset Management domain experience is an asset
- Significant business transformation project experience is an asset
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36950