Our client, a large oil & gas organization is looking to add an administrative assistant for a 1 year independent contract in Fort McMurray. This individual will provide administrative support to the mine operations team.
- Assist leaders with time and calendar management
- Arrange meetings and assist with document preparation and communication for meetings
- Address scheduling conflicts with clear and timely communication and advise of actions and deadlines in advance
- Attend meetings as requested, take notes of action items and key messages and participate and provide support during meetings
- Support leaders with expense management and booking travel arrangements
- Exercise mature judgment and discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Administer LiveLink folders and the information request process
- Liaise with the facilities helpdesk, meeting room services and other support groups to assist with the administration of information technology and meeting room equipment, office moves, etc.
Experience and Education:
- Five or more years of administrative experience
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Office Administration is preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; SAP and Livelink experience is an asset
- Ability to take initiative to follow through on pending items through strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with others in order to achieve the best results and deliver the most value
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29963