Our Client who is a leading Oil and Gas company are currently looking for a Full time Site Manager to be based in Fort McMurray.
- Interface with company and client management to ensure that project support functions operate within company standard practice and procedures and contract provisions.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Area Superintendent's to ensure projects are built on schedule and within budget
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company and clients interest.
- Manage procurement, expediting, and subcontract administration functions of the project.
- Establish and maintain effective and efficient communication among project staff team and Client to ensure accurate and timely flow of information in accordance with the project requirements.
- Participate in the preparation of project reports.
- Leadership role as the on-site primary contactor manager: Safety, Subcontracting and Quality process.
- Manage and monitor performance standards as set by Client.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards.
- Communicate and promote the Zero Injury concept to all employees which includes Near
- Implement and maintain an effective employee development program with respect to succession planning, skill development, performance evaluation and compensation for all employees assigned to the site.
- Secure and maintain a quality work force at all times, abiding by the terms and conditions of labour agreements. Coach, mentor and supervise the various department managers and superintendents on site in the fulfilment of their assigned duties.
- 10 yrs experience in Oil and Gas Industry
- 5 years Site Management experience
- Experience in supervision construction/maintenance multi-trade union environment
- Trade certification
- Reside in Fort McMurray
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30848