Our client who is a leading Oil and Gas Operator are currently looking for a RBA Auditor for a 2-month contract. This is position is based in Fr McMurray and will require a local candidate. No camp or flights will be provided.
- Daily monitoring and auditing of vendor charges includes tracking, analyzing and processing vendor submitted charges.
- Proactive investigation of causes of variances between estimated and actual amounts and recommend solutions or recovery plans.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement and provide guidance to stakeholder(s).
- Provide support to the Turnaround Cost Analyst(s) and advise on any cost objects that that require prompt attention.
- Maintain and support weekly reporting requirements including project cost reports and weekly KPI requirements.
- Support project closeout including identifying areas for improvement, clean-up of outstanding items, communicating lessons learned, and preparation of closeout reports.
- Two to Five years of experience in audit and/or time entry
- Oil and gas industry experience is preferred
- Business or technical degree or diploma
- Project, accounting or cost designation preferred but not required
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders, manage conflict and decision making processes to optimize outcomes is key to success in this role
- Ability to successfully work under tight deadlines
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- SAP experience preferred but not required
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33200