Job Title: UP - Production - Plant Operator III
Work Location: FORT MCMURRAY
Assignment Scope: MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 PRIOR TO START DATE
* Responsibly and consistently monitors and operates the plant through a control room.
* Conducts surveillance of operating equipment and critical parameters, while keeping accurate operations logs.
* May prepare equipment for maintenance and perform maintenance and preventative inspections.
* Identifies improvement opportunities and work with others to implement changes.
* Supports and complies with the policies, goals, efforts, and programs of Client's Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management System.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
* Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
* Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
* Performs varied and more complex tasks.
* Makes decisions within broad parameters.
* Class 2 or 3 Steam Ticket a plus
* Prior experience working in a large O&G Plant preferably in Alberta Oil Sands
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.