Our client, a leading owner/operator Oil & Gas organization is looking to add a Health & Safety Administrator to join their oil sands operations in the new year. This is a 1 year independent contract with a 4 days on, 3 days off rotation to site (flights, camp provided).
This individual will provide administrative support to the Health & Safety Team Leads while promoting HOIMS throughout the Oil Sands Business Unit.
* Provide Oil Sands Business Unit and Corporate data reports to leadership teams, on demand, and on a regular basis (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annually).
* The data required will be identified by the Health & Safety Leadership Team.
* Follow the Onboarding and Off-boarding Workflows as per SNRS-00-99-HS-PR-0007
* Distribute information to specific distribution lists on upcoming training or changes that are required to be shared within the Oil Sands Business Unit.
* Support the Health & Safety team with new initiatives.
* Support Drivesafe Program
* Emergency Services Department and Auxiliary Emergency Response Team - supporting management of the Competency Spreadsheet and MS Project Scheduling
* Managing SAP workflow and reporting for ESD PMs
* Assist with maintenance of training records.
* Assist security with the general onboarding process and badge requirements
* Support Knowledge & Competency Coordinator in testing new or revised computer-based training.
* Provide administrative and logistical support for site access of visitors, vendors, contracted service providers etc.
* Support the Health & Safety team to follow the Document Control Process. This would include but not limited to formatting the document, requesting the review process, advising Document Control for publishing of documents.
* Support the Health & Safety team by managing the DM (Document Management) Folders. This includes but limited to creating and deleting folders within DM, creating, deleting and moving documents within DM. Ensuring that published documents are in the correct folder.
* Support the Health & Safety team manage the Share Point Page.
* Assist the Health & Safety Department in development of presentations, surveys and interactive games.
* Participate in Contractor Audits (Training & Alcohol & Drug) as requested by the Health & Safety Leadership Team
* Support Health & Safety team by ensuring required Purchase Orders have been created, services and materials are acquired and placed in inventory
* Key point of contact for promotional items this includes ordering, tracking and inventory.
* High school diploma
* Post-Secondary Administrative or equivalent training is highly desirable.
* 3 - 5 years in related administrative/technical role within Health & Safety
* Ability to use database figures and statistics to generate reports, charts etc.
* Previous experience with SAP and/or Success Factors is highly desirable.
* Experience working with O&G training and competency standards and guidelines
* Demonstrated ability to work closely with teams of engineering staff and contractors.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33519