Location: 30 min west of Marathon Ontario.
Our client is looking for HR Superintendent at the mine site to develop and execute the HR activities that foster growth, innovation, and operational effectiveness. The individual in this role will serve as an internal consultant to management and employees on human resources-related matters by forming partnerships and seeking to develop integrated solutions in the areas of employee selection, talent assessment, workforce planning, change management, internal communication, total rewards, and employee relations.
* Direct the daily Employee Relations Operations of the Mine site, providing sound advice, vision and leadership on Labor Relations Standards, policies, standards and procedures and Global policies and procedures * Uses external and internal insights, data and trends to identify and help solve key people and business issues * Provide input to the design of HR programs and initiatives and ensure they are successfully implemented and understood. Support the corporate direction * Embed a culture of continuous improvement and effectively manage change * Provide advice on Employee Relations matters including performance management, talent management, compensation and benefits employee relations, recruitment, development and retention * Be part of the senior management team and ensure site operates within safety, environmental and other policies/procedures that are applicable
* Actively partner with Managers and Corporate HR to drive the development and delivery of HR programs and services to support achievement of company business objectives * Lead the site talent management process utilizing Global Talent Management programs. Ensure managers and employees participate at expected levels
* Work with site senior leadership team in identifying critical roles and high potentials to develop a site succession planning model that integrates with the region and corporate programs * Work with managers and senior leaders in preparing development plans that align with the talent management processes * Ensure that training is provided in accordance with the current and future needs of the mine.
Employee Relations: * Manage all legal claims regarding employee issues * Develop and ensure compliance of all policies and procedures * Guide managers and HR team on problems solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance
Compensation and Benefits:
* Communicate and administer the compensation programs to ensure internal equity and compliance with company overall practices * Communicate information to allow team to be a resource to the site workforce on all compensation and benefits issues
Data and Analytics
* Take a proactive approach to data management, executing new approaches and ideas for how to organize and optimize data to maximize insights opportunities * Support HR technology initiatives to maintain data integrity across global HR systems * Proactively works with the team to streamline reports and improve the quality of information provided to stakeholders
* University degree or post-secondary diploma in either Human Resources, Business * Minimum of 10 years proven experience in Human Resources; ideally gained across a variety of organizations, with a minimum of 3 years' experience at management level * Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation in good standing preferred. * Proficient computer literacy, oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills. * Data-driven Insights- Applies data analytics and judgment to draw insights that inform business decision making * Change Champion- Partners to lead and sustain change creating an agile and responsive organization * Well-developed influencing skills, proven ability to relate well to other people in a wide range of contexts and levels; as well as working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders * Outstanding consultative, critical thinking and analytical skills with ability to operate strategically * Excellent and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues at all levels both internal and external * Excellent leadership and management skills
* Ability to work independently and proactively and respond to the changing demands * Demonstrated capacity to execute plans and hold self and others accountable for their performance and deliverables
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30042