Maintenance Planner - Oil & Gas
Location: Fort McMurray (This is not Fly in fly out)
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Contract: 12 months
- Key Accountabilities:
- Subject matter expert on Mobile Equipment Maintenance E2E Maintenance Program (PRP) Component process
- Has a good understanding of OEM / manufacturer's contract terms, process and programs
- Ensures that all internal & external stakeholders are aligned and understand MEM Maintenance Program (PRP) Component Process E2E
- the one point of contact for all Major Component concerns in MEM
- MEM BU Component 'single point of contact' for cross-functional teams and vendor
- Participate in maintenance planning meetings (T1 and T2/ T3)
- Provide feedback on component budget and hours
- Collaborate with SCM on component master data accuracy
- Provides Information - Maintenance Planning and Budget process
- Facilitate - Ad-Hoc reporting for decision making / trends
- Educate - Components terms and condition
- Super User - Enables all issues related to components
- Facilitate - MA (Maintenance availability) sign-off meetings after ensuring that Client/Vendor data are aligned.
- Track all CCOS (component change out sheets) for planned and break-in work ensuring they are complete with correct information.
- Capture all CCOS data in a spreadsheet that will facilitate informed decision making and KPI development, Power BI development
- E2E owner of the Component Change-out sheets (CCOS) process:
- Manual process to track all CCOS. They send daily reports & Follow-up on all Work Orders that needs a completed CCOS.
- Capture all CCOS data in a spreadsheet such as serial numbers, hours, etc. that will facilitate informed decision making and KPI development.
- Management of measurement points Process:
- Confirms accuracy of equipment and component SMR / GOH Hours
- Ensures alignment of data between SAP, vendor and equipment software (visionlink, etc.) in collaboration with cross-functional teams and vendor.
- Provides weekly information to Maintenance Planning so that they can reset maintenance programs
- Provides weekly information to Warranty Specialist so that they can reset the warranty start date in the FLOC structure.
- Track and report on component Early Failure Trends
- Provide component information to SCM for Contract performance management
- Would be dealing with Shovels, Tracks & Auxiliary equipment, Graders and Trucks
- Required Qualifications: experience in Excel, SAP Experience, Mine mobile equipment - good understanding of major components on Caterpillar, Hitachi, Komatsu and Shovel equipment
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.