Request ID: 13728-1
Job Title: UP - Production - Maintenance Planner/Scheduler IV
Work Location: FORT MCMURRAY
Start/End Dates: 9/14/2021 - 3/13/2022
Assignment Scope: Key Accountabilities
* Ensures the successful ongoing operations , planning, scheduling and maintenance of facilities.
* Responsible for planning and scheduling all maintenance work at production and support facilities.
* Ensures the daily work status is captures and next day's schedule is reviewed and communicated with both operations and maintenance personnel.
* Communicates with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
* Ensures work plans are completed in a timely manner, material is on-hand and the job is ready to be scheduled.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience * Senior level, typically 7 years of experience.
* Provides more technical support than administrative support.
* Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in discipline.
* Ability to apply extensive knowledge and experience to a wide variety of situations.
* Recommends solutions to complex problems.
* Performs major accountabilities.
Note: Looking for candidates with planning/scheduling background as well as welding and mechanical background.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.