Warehouse Coordinator II
Key Accountabilities: * Material and Issuing includes document control of planned inventory transactions or direct purchase material.
* Receiving material into the warehouse from vendors, contractors, and field returns. The receiving function includes validation of material against Purchase orders, packing slips, repair and return documents.
* Shipping material from the warehouse to service vendors, field installations and off-site locations. Directing the movement of purchased material to installation locations within the Surmont field.
* Material Coordination includes contacting recipients of material receipt and delivery to field locations.
* General Warehouse Duties include maintaining a clean and orderly warehouse.
* Safety Surmont Safety Culture
* Maintaining warehouse transaction documentation
* Maintaining organization of Surmont warehouse
* Performing warehouse duties includes, but not limited to, unpacking receipts, packing returns, packing goods issued, maintaining documentation and safety of material
* Staged material control
* Performing goods issues and receipts in SAP for all material and tools which flow through the Surmont warehouse (non-stock direct buys and inventory).
* Purchased Inventory placement into designated bins upon receipt completion.
* Issuing Counters daily support
* Warehouse security support
* Maintaining a safe work environment
* Warehouse activity compliance
* Ensures that all required material handling equipment such as forklifts, dollies, carts, etc. are available and maintained in a safe operating condition.
* Inventory Control - activities I.e. Cycle Counting
* Perform assignments or project related work as required
* 1-3 years minimum Warehouse operations experience within and MRO environment
* Competent in SAP
* Knowledge of Computer Software programs (Microsoft Excel, Word)
* Ambassador of Safety
* Fluent in English, written and spoken
* Effective Time Management skills
* Oil & Gas Industry experience desired
* Forklift Experience
* Able to function as a team player
* Attention to detail to ensure quality of work
* Organized and ability to prioritize
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.