Our client who is a leading Oil and Gas company are currently looking for a Site Administrator for a 3 month contract based in Fort McMurray, FIFO on a 7/7 rotation, flights will be provided from Calgary or Edmonton
- Preparing general correspondence for the Maintenance Team, including posting announcements to the portal, running reports and assist with research when practicable as required by the Maintenance Manager
- Liaise with other groups within the client, Service Desk, Procurement, Document Control and the Administrative network to provide support for personnel including IS Requests, network access, requesting Purchase Orders and other facilities requests through the Corporate Office Services
- Support financial deliverables including reporting requirements, reviewing incorrect billing from other business units and tracking of journal entries submitted to the Finance team.
- Act as a Time Administrator for the Maintenance department
- Liaises with the Logistics Coordinators regarding Charter flights and camp accommodations, providing general maintenance over the scheduler tool(s) as well as major schedule changes. Provide support to personnel in booking commercial flight, hotel and vehicle rental reservations as per the Corporate process ensuring that the preferred suppliers are used.
- Follows the established onboarding and offboarding processes for personnel in regard to computer access, site access, as well as locker and work station allocation. Provide support as needed for the recruitment process of vacancies within the Maintenance Department.
- High school diploma or secretarial diploma, or equivalent training and business experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' progressive administrative/secretarial experience, preferably in the petroleum industry.
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to set priorities, follow-up and meet deadlines.
- Excellent proof reading and business writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook and Lync. Microsoft Visio is an asset.
- Proficiency in SAP
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33065