Our client, a leading owner/operator Oil & Gas organization is looking to add a Turnaround Data Technician to their team for a 9 - 12 month independent contract. This is a fly in fly out opportunity with a 4/3 rotation to start (flights, camp provided).
The Turnaround SAP Data Technician works with and in support of the Turnaround Planning team. With a focus on Master data upkeep, reporting, materials ordering and daily work order administration necessary to support the team. Initially this will be a 4 days on and 3 days off shift and will evolve into 21 day shifts as required during turnaround execution.
* Supporting both day-to-day and turnaround maintenance planning and scheduling activities by creating work order and other KPI reports, updating statuses
* Creating purchase requisitions, work orders, and material reservations in support to the planner
* Interfacing with the various Sunrise teams and technical services group to identify support issues, steward master data inputs and to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
* Supporting the goal of ensuring that a high-standard of data integrity is being maintained within the SAP-based Maintenance Management system: including BOM's, equipment masters, material masters and equipment transfers especially as related to PSV's during turnaround, notification and work order integrity and coding as required.
* Daily updating of work order completion status and interfacing with the T/A Scheduler during the turnaround
* Support the daily or weekly maintenance work schedule through interaction with the Planner, Scheduler, and Superintendent
* Entering and updating work plan Task Lists in SAP
* Preparing SAP reports and other data based reports as required including cost tracking in liaison with the Financial Coordinator
* Provide documentation control for various maintenance needs
* Performs independent, routine or repetitive assignments and standard work procedures in support of the work Planning, scheduling and close out process. Works within established guidelines.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum two years' experience in upstream oil and gas
* Experience with SAP (PM & MM) modules
* Proficiency in SAP, Microsoft Office, GWOS etc.
* Minimum two years in a technical support role
* Minimum two years supporting Operations and/or Maintenance teams
* Technical Diploma/Certification is an asset
* Administrative Assistant experience is an asset
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33548