Our client, a leading Oil & Gas owner/operator organization is looking to add a Turnaround Finance Coordinator to their team. This is a 1 year independent contract, FIFO to Fort McMurray with a 4 days on, 3 days off rotation.
This individual will liaise with various corporate and on-site departments to assure the strategic management and allocation of costs to the appropriate AFE structure. The Finance Coordinator will work hand in hand with Turnaround Administrator, and planning lead in the execution of their duties.
* Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
* Manage accounts receivable and payable and accruing as required for daily reporting
* Maintain reports on financial metrics in real time
* Keep records of invoices and daily time sheets
* Identify and address account discrepancies
* Report on financial projections
* Work with the Turnaround Management team to develop and report daily progress and projections on Key Performance Indicators
* Lead the tracking and reporting of various financial related action items and initiatives
* Liaise with the Turnaround Administrator for the reconciliation of contractor daily time and force account sheets with contracted rates. Drive LEM's management with contractors
* Create a budget versus actual report for daily reporting
* Provide regular updates (Daily during turnaround) on cost performance and burn rates
* Coordinate with corporate Finance and manage both CAPEX and OPEX AFE accruals reporting and forecasts
* Provide budget forecasts, variance justifications and actual vs. budget values
* Manage and update PO's. Ability to manage and create reports from SAP
* Liaise with contractors for cost tracking purposes
* Close out contractor PO's in a timely manner post turnaround
* 5 years' experience working in cost control
* 5 years' experience working in an operating facility
* Post Secondary education in Finance, Economics or relevant field
* Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
* Experience in SAP
* Experience in operations/turnaround finance
* Knowledge of Spotfire an asset
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33579