Reporting to the maintenance area manager, mobile cranes, you will be responsible for overseeing site contracts and contractors You will support the contractor management system while executing the maintenance shared services team's day-to-day work, such as managing the contractor pre-mobilization, onboarding, training, and ensuring the work is delivered in a safe, efficient, and cost effective manner.
- Lead the contract execution of planned and unplanned requirements within the direct area of responsibility.
- Ensure contractors are effectively and efficiently on-boarded and off-boarded to meet safety requirements.
- Oversee contracts to ensure safety, cost, service, and quality requirements are met.
- Liaise with operations, maintenance and planning to prioritize, schedule, and resource work.
- Track and monitor contractor key performance indicators (KPIs), report any deviation from targets and develop corrective actions.
- Ensure contractors stay within the contract's statement of work parameters to manage scope creep and ensure scope changes are incorporated into the contract before new work commences
- Provide input into the business plan to reliably meet or exceed performance expectations in safety, environment, cost, and productivity
- Ensure compliance to all relevant policies and standards, including the management of change process, maintenance business processes, incident management and corrective actions process as well as provide input into the development of area-specific procedures and standards
- Ensure all health, safety, and environmental standards are upheld, monitor the effective application of programs, and address actions arising from audits
- Make sure the contractor has records of required training and development for their team available at all times
Experience and Education:
- Five or more years of supervisory experience in an industrial maintenance setting
- Experience in mobile cranes contracts is preferred
- Experience in contractual business processes and establishing contractor strategies and programs based on risk evaluation and risk management would be an asset
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; additional computer skills such as SAP is an asset
- Ability to manage costs and negotiate contracts
- Strong project coordination skills with the ability to coordinate conflicting priorities and deliver on aggressive timelines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong cross-functional working relationships
- High level of business acumen with strong judgment, decision making, and analytical skills
- This is a camp-based position
- The shift schedule is a seven days on/ seven days off rotation
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30243