Petroplan is currently accepting resume for a Full Stack Developer
Bring deep functional expertise to develop polished modular code in a distinctive way to ensure large-scale business impact of the digital products being built and drive competitive advantage for the company as a whole
- Develop/implement technical solutions for Lab; ensuring efficient coordination of technical and administrative resources; and ensuring coordination with other internal and/or external stakeholders
- Bring recommendations on critical decisions relating to code build
- Develop across the technology stack, in different languages and environments
- Bring recommendations around architecture and platform decisions
- Work closely with end-users to identify issues and captures business requirements
- Translate business requirements into system design specifications
- Perform appropriate development and testing activities
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Deploy regular releases in an agile approach
- Create appropriate documentation as defined by the agile development methodology
- Work closely with business stakeholders and end users to develop an understanding of how the applications are used by the user teams being supported
- Design and implements data storage solutions
- Maintain competency in the technologies related to responsibilities.
- Work on complex systems analysis and programming assignments with minimal supervision; expected to independently determine solutions
* Education, Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline.
* Domain expertise?Minimum of 5 years/preferred 10 years of full stack development experience
- Experience working on front-end of Window Desktop Applications. Familiar with UWP, WPF, XAML, Winforms.
- Strong knowledge in back-end technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, and C#
- Knowledgeable in database technologies including SQL, No-SQL, and Data-warehouse
- Experience with big data technologies and cloud based platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Spark, Hadoop, or large data warehousing initiatives
- Proficiency with data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Knowledgeable in front, and back end design patterns
- Experience with the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Agile software development and lean start-up methodologies
- Experience with systems deployed on Unix/Linux/Solaris environments
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36573