Full Stack Developer
Purpose Provide technical support big data analytics, cloud platform, mobile applications, and business intelligence initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Support and develop data integration processes into big data analytic platform.
- Configure the processing and extraction of data sources at scale.
- Create, deploy, and manage Azure Web Jobs, Logic Apps, and cloud-based applications.
- Gather business requirements, develop logical solutions, assess implementation alternatives and formulate overall design approaches.
- Facilitate evaluations of commercial software to be used by business units and ensure alignment with the overall IT Strategy.
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of applications while adhering to standards developed the Technical Architect.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cortana Analytics suite (Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Hubs, Data Factory, Data Lake, Azure Data Warehouse)
- Technology experience using: Python, U-SQL, or R
- Experience in design and development of Web applications, Web APIs or RESTful Web services, API management and Mobile Cloud Services like Azure
- Proficient in T-SQL writing stored procedures, CTEs, complex joins, etc.
Essential Physical Abilities
- Ability to meet highest attendance requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
- Could involve some lifting.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- 2-5 years Information Technology development/support experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project management and applicability of IT controls to development deliveries.
- Two to three years of Microsoft SQL Server experience.
- Three or more years of experience with C#.NET Development.
- One to two years' experience with Microsoft Azure environments.
- Two to three years of successful enterprise solutions in the role of application developer.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35859