Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer in Calgary, AB.
This is a permanent position.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will develop and maintain the product. Gathers user requirements, writes and codes using an agile methodology, and continuously updates the product. Collaborates with internal stakeholders, the development team and Scrum Master to develop, design, build and launch the product. This role will bring distinctive capabilities driving competitive advantage for Enbridge by applying this deep understanding within a complex, cross-functional environment to drive significant business impact.
* Preferred 10 years of full stack development experience
* Strong knowledge in back-end technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, and C#
* Knowledgeable in database technologies including SQL, No-SQL, and Datawarehouse
* Proficiency with data migration, transformation, and scripting
* Knowledgeable in front, and back end design patterns
* Experience with the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
* Agile software development and lean start-up methodologies
* Experience with big data technologies and cloud based data sources, such as Microsoft Azure, Spark, Hadoop, or large data warehousing initiatives
* Experience with systems deployed on Unix/Linux/Solaris environments
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36769