PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The position holder is responsible for all R&D and Technology related activities of Group's future compounding business. He/she is managing respective key projects, identifying and assessing new product and technology opportunities, and coordinating and professionally supervising all development projects and technical tasks of the R&D competence network. As key contributor to compounding related strategic business initiatives the compounding senior expert is developing the necessary technology and product strategies, investigating organic and inorganic growth opportunities, and is managing cooperation schemes with academic and industrial partners.
- Accountable for all compounding related product development and research projects from idea to implementation in-line with business strategy to implement and grow the Group's compounding business line.
- Leads the Compounding Competence Network within Downstream R&D and coordinates and professionally supervises the activities of R&D engineers assigned to the hub targeting timely, efficient and high-quality execution.
- Manages strategic and high-complexity projects in collaboration with project owners and internal and external partners to address new customer and market needs.
- Identifies new compounding related business opportunities and develops new product and technology concepts increasing competitiveness of the Group's product portfolio.
- Contributes to the conceptualization and implementation of organic business development approaches by defining the technology and product strategy.
- Provides technical assessments of new technology opportunities including technical due diligence for potential industrial partnerships or acquisition targets as part of strategic business development initiatives.
- Oversees the technical activities of existing cooperation partners, ensures support and guidance for joint projects; and develops the partnership network including domestic and international research institutes, universities as well as industrial partners
- Builds advanced know-how and advises internal teams and stakeholders regarding compounding products, technologies, industry specific standards and regulations; and represent the Group's interests in professional forums supporting the Group's compounding value chain development.
- min. 7 years experiences on Polymer/PP Compounding field
- Capability to determine new compound recipes according to customer's requirements
- Professional skills about general processing technology in different PP compound application
- Project management experiences in professional and in managerial roles.
- Techno-economical evaluation capability (CAPEX/OPEX; benchmarking; due diligence; etc.)
- Deep knowledge about automotive requirements, standards
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36873