Petroplan are currently representing one of the fastest growing Cyber Security companies in the World. They are currently looking for a Cyber Security Team Leader in their Global Security Operations Centre to join them on a Permanent Basis
Our client is currently looking for a strong candidate who wants to assist companies and organisations define and implement IT Security. If you are famillar with Cyber Security and want to minimise the risk of their customers on their way digital transformation then this is the position for you.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As team lead cybersecurity in our GSOC, you will be able to contribute your experience to international large corporations and big medium-sized companies on exciting and challenging topics.
Development of a teamplane for the cooperation with stakeholders in the following areas:
analysis * Network penetration tests
* Application penetration tests
* Social engineering Testing technology testing
* Secure Code Audits
* Develop team methods including tactics, techniques and procedures
* Further development of cyber arsenal
* Management reporting
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Certified Simulated Attack Specialist (CCSAS), CREST Certified Simulated Attack Manager (CCSAM), CHECK Team Leader (Application / Infrastructure), Offensive Security (OSCP, OSCE), SANS (GPEN, GXPN)
* Knowledge of malware packing, obfuscation, persistence, exfiltration techniques.
* Knowledge or experience with interpreted programming language (Ruby, Python, Perl, etc.) or compiled programming languages (C, C , C #, Java, etc.)
* Good application and operating system knowledge in Windows, Linux and Unix environment,
* Good knowledge of network protocols and services,
* Knowledge of different attack scenarios, threats and hackgroups,
* Strong English & German skills both in speaking and writing.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29257