Our client is a market leading producer of specilaity chemicals with multiple production sites across Europe and a wider global presence. They are currently looking for an experienced candidate to act as a Technical Director for one of their production sites in Germany.
Your tasks will include
* Direct management of our 13-member technical department at the site as well as interaction with cross-departmental and intersite interfaces
* Planning and coordination of investment and maintenance projects with regards to our technical facilities and infrastructure
* Participation in budget planning and responsibility for quality, scheduling and cost-oriented project execution, including regular reporting
* Ensuring plant availability, with regard to occupational safety, plant safety and process reliability
* Planning and coordination of external project partners and service providers
* Participation in energy management tasks
* Organization of the creation and maintenance of technical documentation of our plants
taking into account the legal and internal provisions
* Completed technical engineering studies (e.B. process engineering, chemical engineering or mechanical engineering) with relevant professional experience in a comparable position, at best in the maintenance of a chemical production plant
* In-depth knowledge of project management
* Knowledge of the legal provisions (BImSchG, WHG, etc.) and experience dealing with authorities as well as external partner companies
* Strong social competence and very good communication skills, including in the English language good knowledge of words and writing. Must also be fluent in German
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.