JUNIOR INVESTMENT CONTROLLER (M/W)
What is expected:
* Evaluation and settlement of cash flows of private equity target funds in connection with new and existing investments.
* Analysis of quarterly reports and audited financial statements of our target funds.
* Communication with the target funds in the context of qualitative plausibility checks.
* Execution of administrative tasks in the context of private equity fund investments as well as maintenance of in-house reporting systems.
* Support and preparation work for the preparation of the German and US tax returns of the fund companies.
* Cooperation in ad-hoc special projects.
What you need to have:
* Completed business studies, ideally with the focus on Finance, Controlling or Corporate Accounting.
* Very good English and German spoken and written.
* Familiar handling of MS Office applications, especially MS-Excel.
* Strong numerical affinity and analytical thinking.
* Binding, precise and self-responsible way of working.
* Teamwork and readiness for continuous education.
* Initial work experience in the financial industry is an advantage.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34393