Global HR Advisor (Flexible Hours)
Location: Guildford, Surrey, U.K. / Waterloo, London, U.K.
Salary: Competitive Salary
This position will involve taking responsibility for Petroplan's day to day HR needs both in the UK and internationally, and supporting the Director of People and Client Experience. The HR Advisor role covers the entire generalist remit and holds responsibility for the delivery of a full range of HR services to the organisation.
This role offers flexible working hours
If you are currently an HR Manager or HR Advisor looking for a move to a broad and challenging role while building your career, this could be a great next step for you.
Please be aware that for the position of Global HR Advisor:
- Applicants must currently be able to commute to Guildford (parking provided and the office is very close to the train station)
- Sponsorship is not available so applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship!
- The role is based at our HQ in Guildford, and this person would be required to travel to our office in Waterloo, London around once a week (or vice versa)
Global HR Advisor Job Overview
- Involvement in end to end resolution of employee relation issues
- Advice and coaching to line managers
- Extensive data analysis
- Ensure global HR compliance and involvement in HR administration
- Career development, training and performance management for all employees
- Responsible for on-boarding and off-boarding Manage benefit and incentive schemes
- Run employee payrolls
- Involvement in Talent Acquisition, including interviewing potential new hires
- Preparation and management of the HR and Talent Acquisition budgets
- Management of the HR Coordinator
Global HR Advisor Job Requirements
Essential - if you do not fulfil these requirements, you will not be considered for the position:
- Worked at HR Advisor level or above
- Be hungry to learn, have an inquisitive, proactive work ethic with a "how can I add value" disposition
- Be content with a varied role which involves HR generalist work and administration
- Have strong emotional intelligence and a high level of integrity
- Minimum CIPD level 5 and have experience working in a generalist HR role
- Have strong financial skills, including experience in budgeting and the ability to do calculations
- Have excellent analytical skills and extensive experience working with statistics - this role requires quite a lot of analysis and research
- Be able to work well and calmly under pressure, with a robust and resilient attitude in order to deal effectively with work demand
- Be able to work autonomously
- Experience of working in SME and service environment
- Experience of working in Recruitment industry
- Some experience of managing team members
- International experience (Canada and US knowledge in particular an advantage)
Benefits for the Global HR Advisor role.
- On offer is an attractive base salary
- Opportunity to join an HQ of a global business, this office is the centre of Petroplan's core business services including IT, HR, Finance, Payrolling, Bids and Tenders and many of our contractor mobilisation team
- The business environment is very professional and affords the space and resources our talented business specialists need to facilitate our efficient operations
To apply, please call Lindsay Sher on 44 (0) 1483 881 642 or email [email protected]
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH56