The role is designed to provide additional support to the expanding business in Greece. The role holder will develop trading function in Lubricants Oils and is required to work with the Line Manager to expand lubricants sales in the direct responsibility area as well as support, coordinate and develop traders' sales of Lubricants in the region.
The duties and responsibilities for the role are listed below:
* Solicit and actively seek new enquiries from new and existing customers, obtaining credit limits through the company process, namely in agreement from the Global Head of Lubricants.
* Work trading accounts within agreed credit limits and using VISTA and COMET.
* Assess customers inquiries for spot or contract businesses.
* Obtain quotations for lubricants enquiries, negotiate with customer to win business and communicate confirmation of agreement through relevant means e.g. VISTA / COMET
* Arrange supply for Greek trader's inquiries as well as other offices inquiries upon request.
* Assist Greek traders in pricing and offering using own and group market knowledge,
* Develop the Group network of suppliers and register new suppliers in Vista according to the process.
* Communicate actively and regularly with all group lubricants stakeholders.
* Report regularly to management on sales and supply developments and progresses.
* Assist in maintaining up to date information on lubricant prices, movement and availabilities.
* Accountable as part of the Lubricants team for increasing Group profit whilst acting morally within commercial constraints.
* Conclude trading with awareness of and adherence to the Group's strategic objectives regarding acceptable trading margins.
* Abide by service level agreements in relation to quality assurance, both internally and externally.
* Comply with legislation and promote the group's safety culture with responsibility.
* Ensure compliance with quality assurance and Group documentation including resolving queries/discrepancies in a balanced and satisfactory manner.
* Ensure the maintenance of record including invoices, letters, emails, notices are checked, filled and archived correctly and VISTA is used at all times as and when appropriate.
* Adherence to the Group's policies, processes, procedures and systems and Employee Handbook as well as relevant legislation.
Integrity within the role is imperative, and the employee must always comply with policies and procedures.
Territory & scope:
Required education & skills:
English - Written & Verbal (Fluent)
Second language is an advantage
Previous proven experience in marine lubricants sales / trading in the Greek market - min 5 years
Previous experience within a major supplier - min 2 years
Understanding of lubricants re-selling
In-depth product knowledge
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34414