* Be responsible globally to develop and implement some Company
Strategies for Strategic Products Categories.
* Be responsible to supervise and coordinate all Procurement Tendering
activities to support Tenders managed from Greece.
* Supervise and coordinate a team of Procurement Engineers, Category
Leads and Technical Expert based globally.
* Re-assess continuously task plan and priorities as well as maintaining a
continuous motivation in the team.
* Strive to achieve Procedural integrity on activity under his control.
Responsibilities for Tendering:
* Closely coordinate and align with the Procurement Director for critical
activity such as definition of the Procurement strategy, coordination
with other regions for the resource, interface with other Dept,
* Coordinate with all relevant in-house departments to ensure all
requirements are included in the bidding documents issued during the
Tender process (ITB, CS, Procurement Summary).
* Ensure a Tender Procurement Plan is developed systematically and up to
* Ensure to achieve cost optimization through better knowledge and
pricing from the supplier market,
* Always think to ensure a proper balance between cost optimization and
mitigation of risks during execution.
* Ensure the team stick to the Tender schedule and focus on principle
targets such as price and deliverable.
* Overall 10 years' experience in work related field including 5 years' as
Procurement Manager at Department or Corporate level.
* Previous experience in EPC Marine Construction and/or Oil & Gas
* A demonstrable experience equivalent to minimum 5 years managing
Category Management, Frame Agreement and contract management
* Proven experience with Supplier Market in Middle East or/and North
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34427