- Overall management of procurement activities and the different disciplines assigned under Procurement team in Project execution from its commencement, through to completion and close out.
- Establish in agreement with the Project Manager the Procurement Execution Plan, Logistic Plan detailing Project organization and strategy for the critical Procurement items, works or services
- Organize and execute Procurement activities for materials, services, Sub-contracts in order to provide effective and efficient services to meet the Project and Client needs.
- Establish and manage the Project Procurement Plan and Procurement Tracking Schedule including organization of interface with other disciplines to plan and monitor all coming activities as well as schedule update
- Manage the preparation of the Project Vendor List considering the Client's requirements.
- Concluding the Vendor's selection based on technical, commercial and risk assessment criteria in coordination with the Project Manager and in accordance with Contractor's Procurement policies and Main Contract requirements
- Implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
- Ensure a close, continuous and efficient interface with Engineering, Project Control, Construction, Quality and Stores dept.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29561