HEAD, WELL SERVICES & WELL INTEGRITY
PERMANENT ROLE/STAFF. QATAR
- Is accountable for all HSE aspects of the well services & well integrity operations.
- Direct and coordinate the preparation of well services and well integrity policies, guidelines, procedures and standards.
- Manage well intervention to ensure all recommendations of the Well Integrity team are performed as per defined priorities to ensure integrity of wells.
- Ensure wells are properly investigated to minimize risk of uncontrolled release of formation fluids throughout their life cycle.
- Management System (WIMS)
- Production Engineering and Head of Site Operations.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Minimum of BSc in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering or related engineering discipline
- Minimum 15 years experience in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- A minimum 10 years of proven experience in petroleum engineering and well integrity monitoring/remedial work.
- Minimum 5 years management experience in leading petroleum operations, drilling, or petroleum engineering groups with direct responsibility for operated projects.
- Minimum 5 years experience in well surveillance and be familiar with corrosion logs and other diagnostic tools.
- Mandatory offshore safety training and fitness to travel offshore regularly
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37055