Working under the commercial Director and responsible for sales of cranes and barges, commercial contacts, contracts, research and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers, and current campaigns.
Language: French (native), English, preferable Dutch, Portuguese
1.2 Primary Responsibilities
* Sales of cranes and barges
* Commercial management cranes and barges (crane barges)
* Networking clients
* Perform extensive market research and capture market data.
* Identify upcoming tenders.
* Analyze competitors (assets, projects won, locations of assets etc).
* Focus on south of Europe and Africa
* Good attitude
* Possibly Master/Bachelor degree, preferably with a technical background.
* 3 to 10 years of relevant working experience in the Marine & Offshore industry.
* Excellent communication and influencing skills in French and English, spoken and written. Preferable Dutch and possible Portuguese.
* An assertive and proactive attitude towards achieving targets, objectives and new clients.
* Self-motivator towards continuous development and personal improvement.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34354