Maintenance Electrical Engineer
Permanent Staff Position
Looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer who has experience with both High and Low voltage and able to speak and understand Dutch or a willingness to learn the Dutch Language.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing maintenance work and drawing up long-term maintenance budgets and maintenance plans
- You will act as the Senior professional on site where the electrical installation responsibility in accordance with NEN3140 (low voltage) and NEN3840 (high voltage) is part of your package of duties.
- You will deal with preventative and correct maintenance of capital goods
- Monitor and improve business processes
- (have) rectified malfunctions, register and check work performed
- Maintaining technical stocks that are important for maintenance
- Conducting site surveys
- Providing professional technical advice regarding maintenance, repairs, overhauls and fault diagnosis (RCA).
- As a Maintenance Engineer you work closely with work planners, maintenance engineers, planners, suppliers, contractors, logistics employees and production managers.
- Maintenance of electrotechnical installations & electrical work equipment
- Have periodic inspections carried out
- Timely repair of found defects
- Establishing working procedures for operating the installations
- Determining an access control for areas with an electrical hazard
- Education and training in the context of NEN 3140 and NEN 3840.
- In this role you directly contribute to electrification and the CO2 reduction targets and you contribute to the availability and reliability of the electrical network on the site.
- You will directly contribute to electrification and the CO2 reduction targets and you contribute to the availability and reliability of the electrical network on the site.
- You will be given every opportunity to initiate project proposals and to implement them in collaboration with your manager and teammates
- You will be an important player in making current plans and asset strategies for electrical systems in accordance with the applicable electrotechnical (PM) standards.
What you will bring to the role
- Qualified, proactive electrical engineer, with strong analytical and communication skills.
You have persuasiveness and are able to convey your technical expertise to people at all levels, both technical and non-technical.
- You enjoy working with others and enjoy getting results.
- You are ready for a technical challenge and you love being able to work on different systems and 'figure it out'.
- You apply your previous experiences to solving problems and investigating incidents.
- MBO- HBO diploma in Electrical Engineering (HBO working and thinking level)
- Solid experience as an Electrical Engineer with in-depth technical knowledge
- Experience in a similar industrial environment or energy sector
- Experience working in project teams.
- Able to master the English and Dutch language.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.