* Qualified to Senior Weld Inspector (CSWIP 3.2)
* More than 5 years' experience at the required level for this type of fabrication of Offshore Substations;
* Experience in outfitting of Offshore Substations;
* Proven experience in international norms
* Professional standard of written and spoken English preferable knowledge of local language
* Qualified to use inspection instruments for the purposes of occasional cross checks.
* Health and Safety qualifications as required
* Worked for Client or Contractor on offshore fabrication projects. Ideally experienced in offshore wind.
* Extensive experience and good understanding of the manufacture and testing of mechanical equipment
* Significant practical experience working in a similar role.
* Able to review manufacturing records and manufacturing drawings
* Understanding of manufacturing and fabrication standards
* Experienced in coating processes
* Inspectors to work 6 days a week (working in shifts) onshore and 7 days a week Offshore on 2 weeks on 2 weeks off rotation
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.