Netherlands (UK will also be considered)
Please note that prior experience of ASU (Air Separation Units) is essential for this role, as you will essentially be the subject matter expert for ASUs across various projects. Applications without this experience will not be considered.
- Provide construction guidance to projects and proposals throughout all project phases, using construction knowledge and experience.
- Assist with aspects of the project construction strategies, execution planning, and contracting strategy.
- Provide guidance to the assessment and selection of construction contractors.
- Prepare, and review documents for approval to communicate installation sequencing, schedule timings, and resource requirements to project management and engineering leads, procurement, and the construction site management and supervision.
- Prepare, and review for approval project-specific site procedures and work practices as vital to meet project requirements.
- Provide Construction Engineering in accordance with project requirements and Home Office procedures.
- Develop construction work packs (CWPs) to support project execution as the need arises
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and the rest of the EMEA Team throughout the different project phases to improve the use of construction knowledge and experience in all aspects of the project paying particular attention to constructability.
- Assist with construction feasibility and method studies.
You will have:
- Proven experience in ASU construction including detailed knowledge of O2 installations and clean build techniques
- Trade discipline background, with Degree or similar with equivalent experience in a construction-related position in Electrical, Instrument, Piping/Mechanical disciplines
- Excellent verbal/written communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Experience with construction plans and specifications, tracking RFIs and submittals, and developing project documentation
- Experience tracking and analysing cost and schedule and knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe, Middle East, and North Africa lead site activities in challenging geographies
- Ability to supervise multiple trade disciplines to include but not limited to; Civil & Structural, Piling, Mechanical and E&I
- Have oversight and knowledge of HSE, Quality and Completions system handover
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.