Machine Shop Supervisor
Our client is a rapidly growing advanced contract manufacturer providing engineered solutions to a wide array of industries. We are looking for an ambitious Machine Shop Supervisor to increase production, improve processes and support the overall growth of the company.
Machine Shop Supervisor Responsibilities
- Manage scheduling of jobs and work flow.
- Lead daily production meetings communicating safety, quality, scheduling, and efficiencies.
- Support company mission, vision, strategic plan and goals and support management decisions.
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process, setting processing variables, observing control points and equipment.
- Develop reporting procedures and systems in facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points, initiating fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel, accomplishing work results, and establishing priorities.
- Work closely with other departments to maintain continuous work flow.
- Maintain quality by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data, answering questions and responding to request.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements and implementing the change.
- Maintain workforce by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, developing personal growth opportunities.
- Ensure operations of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Educate, train, and direct personnel on the use of all control points, equipment and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Work closely with HR to enforce all policy and procedures as well as partner with HR and management to resolve employee relations issues
Machine Shop Supervisor Benefits
- Opportunity to join a reputable company during a time of extreme growth
- Attractive base salary
- 401k with 3% full match
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance policy
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29533