Requirements for Instrument and Control System Engineer
Job Specification :
The Project System Engineer shall assist for Engineering/ Execution of the following projects mainly:
1. Provision of Auto-chokes at Margham Field wells
2. Wellhead Instrumentation and control enhancement at Margham Field Wells
3. Upgrade/ Replacement of existing obsolete TYCO Fire& Gas Systems in Margham.
4. Replace RTUs at Customer Sites
5. Operation Mode Base Alarms resolution/ implementation in Honeywell Alarm Management System.
6. Reinstating control valve at CV-19 at GCS, Jebel Ali (along with Temperature monitoring on DEWA Ring mains)
7. Reinjection Compressors' Controls upgrade project.
The specific job technical requirement shall be as follows:
1. Should have experience in detail engineering activities of various and controls equipment such as Honeywell Distributed Control Systems , Allen-Bradley PLCs, Fire and Gas Systems.
2. Should have experience in detail engineering of various field instrumentation such as Control Valves, Actuated Valves, Transmitters, F&G detectors (Conventional & Addressable).
3. Familiar with various Fire & Gas Detection & firefighting systems (Honeywell, Tyco, Draeger, Det-tronics, etc.)
4. Shall possess knowledge of Wellhead Controls & Instruments (Choke valves, Hydraulic/ Electronic Wellhead PLCs )
5. Should have Knowledge of Custody Flow Metering systems, Flow meter selection, skid design in-line with industry standards
6. Should be familiar with Instrumentation and control systems of Gas turbines, Compressors.
7. Must be well versant with various Industry codes such as NEC, NFPA72, ISA, ANSI, API, AGA, IEC, ISO, etc.
8. Shall have experience in evaluation of Technical offers, TQ/TBA, reviewing of vendor drawings, etc.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35588