Job Description: Integrity Engineer (RBIM Engineer)
This position supports the development, implementation and sustainment of the Risk Based Integrity Management (RBIM) Program for pressure equipment, piping, storage tanks and fired heaters. This includes providing technical support and coordination to all parties involved in the program as well as developing and implementing processes and procedures.
* Support the implementation and sustainment of the RBIM Program for prioritizing maintenance and inspection activities that meets or exceeds provincial and federal regulatory requirements
* Support Business Units to optimize existing asset reliability by providing technical and RBIM program management leadership
* Support RBIM Program sustainment activities including risk assessments and inspection planning
* Assist in the continuous improvement of the RBIM Program, procedures and processes
* Provide corporate governance and oversight for RBIM implementations and sustainment
* Participate in industry networks to ensure industry recommended integrity and reliability practices are explored and considered for adoption in the RBIM Program
Must Have Skills:
* Degree in Chemical, Materials or Mechanical Engineering
* Eligible for Professional Engineering membership with APEGA or equivalent provincial
* Minimum of 10 years working in the inspection, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of pressure equipment, piping, tanks, and fired heaters.
* Minimum of 5 years working in the field of Risk Based Integrity Management
* Minimum of 10 years working experience in the areas of inspection/reliability, risk assessments and risk-based inspections, condition assessment, root cause analysis, failure investigation, corrosion control and mitigation for oil and gas operators or petrochemical industries
* Working knowledge of API Recommended Practice API 510, API 570, API 571, API 580, API 581, API 650, API 653, and API 579.
* Working knowledge of ABSA documents AB-505 and AB-506
* Travel will be required occasionally
Nice To Have Skills:
* Project Management Professional designation
* Minimum of 5 years working in the field of fitness of service assessments for pressure equipment, piping and tanks.
* Knowledge of materials of construction, selection, limitation, use and welding problems associated with different materials.
* Thorough knowledge of Risk based inspection tools, Lloyd's Register Capstone - RBMI software
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36365