Provide leadership to the operations side of the business i.e. Production, Quality Assurance, Maintenance & Supply Chain. Ensure that all departments contribute towards meeting overall business objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Develop Annual Factory Plan with respect to capacities & planned capital expenditure, to ensure delivery of production volumes at desired levels of cost efficiencies and product mix, in consonance with the annual business plan.
2. Deliver forecasted & planned quantity of production outputs SKU wise on a monthly basis ensuring market services levels as defined.
3. Drive cost efficiencies and bring about overall reduction in the cost of production & to this end, ensure appropriate use of costing systems & data analysis.
4. Ensure CAPEX execution as per budgets.
5. Improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
6. Ensuring Quality of RM/PM, In-process and Finished Goods with accountability for cost of poor quality.
7. Ensure machine up-time planned shutdowns for preventive maintenance and quick turnarounds of breakdowns.
8. Ensure that the factory team of managers and workmen are in a state of high motivation as evidenced in their problem-solving approach, willingness to stretch and willingness to collaborate with other teams.
9. Ensure capacity utilization, line and labor productivity and plan for capacity expansion ahead of need.
Qualifications and Work Experiences
10-15 years of experience in operations, within the FMCG Manufacturing Industry for assigned products category, with at least 3 years in a Lead Operations Role. * Must have a bachelor degree in Commensurate Technical qualification in Engineering from a Reputed Institute. * Master degree and other manufacturing related certification is desirable.
10. Ensure implementation of HSE standards and effluent treatment. Eliminate occupational hazards and disease & ensure prime health in the work.
11. Project Management.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.