On behalf of An Operator Petroplan are looking for an Asset Planner to be based in Kurdistan, the role will be on a contractual basis and offering a competitive rate.
Provide Planning, progress measurement and reporting support to the Development team both in the home office and field locations
The position holder will be required to work both autonomously and as part of a team in support of engineering and construction activities.
1. Assist in the ongoing development of the level 3 Schedule.
2. Prepare regular updates to the Level 3 schedule to ensure that it covers all known scope and reflects the current status and measured progress.
3. Prepare high level schedule and progress information as required for inclusion in management presentations.
4. Prepare and update engineering, procurement and construction progress measurement documentation for all in house managed scopes of work.
5. Issue regular management reports covering near, medium and long term critical activities and potential schedule bottlenecks.
6. Review, comment on and validate Contractor's progress measurement systems and regular reports.
7. Ensure that their own work is of high quality and is delivered according to deadlines.
8. Always promote safe behaviour.
9. Engage fully in all company provided training activities or courses.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
2. Previous relevant work experience in both field and office locations and within a similar environment.
1. Strong Command of English Language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
2. Hands on experience with Oracle Primavera P6.
3. Highly computer literate with a detailed knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software.
4. Ability to understand and interpret all manner of engineering drawings and documentation.
5. Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
6. Willing to train with aspirations for personal advancement.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.