We are looking for a Process Engineer (operations) to work in a gas plant in Ireland on a permanent basis.
This position will report directly to the Operations Manager
This Process Engineering role, located at the Gas Terminal, is a key function ensuring that both day-to-day and long-term support is provided to Operations with respect to optimum, efficient and safe gas plant operations. Support existing production and production enhancement as well as operations optimization opportunities through technical evaluation and opportunity identification of the asset. Liaising across the other technical disciplines, the key objective is to safely optimize production and improve overall performance, utilizing process engineering to maximize production and gas recovery and create a portfolio of optimization opportunities
- Maintain plant process and capacity models and use models to propose plant optimization and production enhancement opportunities
- Ensure the following HSE related documents are prepared and forwarded to the environmental advisor for submission to regulators/ central HSE and ensure that associated procedures are up to date:
- Aid in Safety and Environmental Case updates as required.
- Propose and review plant change documentation and maintain technical process safety documentation,
- Review and counter sign Operational Risk Assessments and procedural updates with significant process engineering content.
- Support operations during operations, development of Supplementary Operating Procedures.
- Liaise with Exploitation/Production Engineer to:
- Participate in Integrity review (DBRA), HAZOPS, HAZID's, IPF reviews.
- Participate in incident investigations particularly those with process safety, product quality and efficiency aspects
- Supervise Graduate, Intern and Contract Process Engineers, e.g. GPA, graduate development programs, HSE awareness etc.
- /- 10 years' experience in Process Engineering related roles with a proven record of contributing to safe and efficient gas plant operations while identifying optimization and production enhancement opportunities.
- Strong track record of delivering results; with focus on value creation.
- Relevant Engineering Degree (minimum BSc)
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30609