Contract (2 years minimum)
- Coordinate the E&P contract for Company Rep. at contractor site
- Advise contractor on technical matters and company procedures and processes.
- Act as coordinator between Contractor and project engineers (PE)/job responsible engineers (JRE) at company sites.
- General technical support.
- General project support.
- Expedite contractor on issues flagged by site.
- Follow up progress on procurement and expediting of critical materials.
- Participate or if required facilitate weekly/biweekly progress meetings between E&P Contractor and company sites.
- Follow up progress on identified actions from progress meetings.
- Support and have an active role in review and follow up of monthly reports, comments and actions.
- Manage, lead and participate in audits and reviews as required.
- Participate in document reviews.
- Perform first review of contractor documentation and report prior to issuing.
- Upon request act as PE / JRE on defined projects.
- Review and approve contractor time sheet prior to submission
- Represent / act for E&M Team leaders as required.
- Review and Recommend of bids.
- Approval of time sheets, expenses and travel authorizations for E&P Contractor personnel.
- Coordinate, participate and/or perform interviews on behalf of company sites.
- Assist or perform other tasks or duties delegated from company
- Degree in Engineering
- 8 years experience in the petroleum industry
- 4 years experience in project management
- Strong personal commitment to HS&E
- Technical knowledge/ experience of gas plant technology and systems
- Strong multidiscipline project engineering and project administration/management skills
- Familiar with planning
- Familiar with contract work
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.