HSE Manager - Renewables
Petroplan are recruiting for an HSE Manager based in Italy on behalf of a well-established European Developer with project development and pipeline in place across multi-European locations.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (Graduate IOSH Membership).
- Able to work in a cold/hot environment
- Know to operate Microsoft office is a plus but not required.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal direction/supervision
- Working knowledge of OSHAS 18001 and ISO 14001 standards.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- 8-10 years proven HSE experience in related field (Essential0
- Flexibility to travel to the project site.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs.
- Responsible for the implementation of H&S management systems to ensure both legal obligations and our UCB bespoke safety culture are adequately supported.
- Ensure training needs are identified, delivered and monitored.
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- Manage the risk management system i.e. Facilitating risk assessors and/or undertaking risk assessments personally and reviewing control measures in place.
- Helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences
- Direct the head site manager with the local legislations.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.