Petroplan are pleased to be recruiting for a Portfolio Administrator on behalf of a valuable partner for institutional investors in the structuring of utility-scale renewable energy projects, from solar photovoltaics to off-shore wind, from energy storage to green hydrogen production.
- Directly reporting to the Partners and Founders
- Actively participate the project development process from site selection to completion of development
- Understand and be able to work with multiple software platforms and be at all times to manage the accounting and financial process
- Coordinate the works of external financial and accounting consultants, professionals, authorities for the obtainment of planning, construction and operation permits, licenses, and clearances
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with accounting firms, banks, and financial advisors both in the normal course of business and on a project by project basis
- Closely interact with the accounting professionals, both to follow up on the preparation of the financial statements and to optimise the use or resources
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with national, regional and local authorities, grid operators
- Assist in the management of contracts related to the development, construction, operations of the company's renewable energy projects, in close coordination with internal and external legal and financial advisors
- Assist and support with the business due diligence of existing Projects and new project developments
- Preferably but not mandatory at least 3 years of accounting experience in project development of renewable energy projects and electric energy markets in Italy or in related fields
- Economics degree, management engineering, or equivalent
- Excellent stakeholder management, interpersonal and project management skills
- Strong interest in renewable energy
- Excellent knowledge of the Italian renewable energy market and current legislation
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Italian and English
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.