Technical Sales Engineer
The Technical Sales Engineer is primarily responsible for identifying, positioning and
leading efforts to secure and grow Sales and Market share for Clients.
He / She works closely with management & operations to give effective delivery of
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with assigned accounts.
- Identify account activity information and sales opportunities. Deliver service &
- Commercial proposals to the customer and close sales to increase market
- share and profitability.
- Establish plan to adequately cover and support existing customers and to
- continue to increase customer portfolio and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide technical support and guidance to clients to help them select the
- appropriate technology to provide the desired results.
- Continually monitor market, competition and customer specific strategic and
- operational factors to ensure that current, reliable market intelligence is
- available to support business decisions.
- Meet or exceed Sales and Profitability targets for the account.
- Comply with Company Safety policies and procedures and continuously
- promote and satisfy all EHS requirements.
- Ensure that all business matters are conducted in full compliance with Client.
- Oilfield services Code of Conduct and Integrity.
- Demonstrated track record of sales / business development growth.
- 3 years' field experience and/or 1 year sales experience (Saudi experience is a plus)
- Proven Wireline industry experience, with a Cased Hole and/or Open Hole
- Logging focus or Data processing.
- Bachelor's degree; preferably in Petroleum Engineering.
- Presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Arabic Speaking and fluency with English language
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33815