Direct Hire, Onsite Role - Cameron, Louisiana
Newly created role, growing IT team
- Promoting a great customer experience dealing with help desk inquires
- Working with Apple products, Windows workstations, Linux, VMware and Office 365
- 4 years of experience supporting Windows workstations
- 4 years of experience support Mac workstations
- 4 years of experience supporting Linux
- Knowledge of VMware VSphere
- Knowledge of Office 365 administration (Desktop Apps, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Exchange)
- Understanding of conference room AV support
- Experience with patch and application deployment using SCCM or other MDM tools such as InTune, Jamf, Desktop Central or others.
- Experience monitoring and maintaining backups server backups.
- Enjoy working with end users and solving desktop issues.
- Working knowledge of OSI model & TCP/IP networking.
- Ability to lift 25lbs.
- Be able to climb stairs and walk considerable distances outdoors.
- Bachelor's or Associate's in Computer or Information Sciences
- Windows Desktop
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
- 4 years' experience supporting Apple user environments
- 4 years' experience supporting Windows user environments
- Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT) and/or Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT) a plus
- Linux Experience a plus
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Office 365 skills
- WebEx meeting and A/V skills
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.