The Petroleum Engineering function is looking to hire a Lead Petroleum Engineer in London on a permanent basis who will be responsible for:
* Using specialized reservoir engineering and simulation software (Eclipse, TNav, Petrel RE, Saphir, and Petex) developing high quality reservoir models to technically support the investments proposed for the asset.
* Leading evaluation on production forecasting and resources assessments.
* Leading operations and development operational planning on issues such as surface infrastructure, well surveillance, surveillance planning etc.
* Leading the planning and execution of appraisal well drilling, including definition and oversight of data gathering programs from drilling operations.
* Leading and carrying out subsurface reservoir analytical studies and assessments, and presenting the results of studies to various parties
You will be a degree qualified Petroleum Engineer with a with proven track record of working subsurface issues and resolving them and able to demonstrate experience in the areas:
* Expert in Reservoir simulation
* Strong Operational reservoir engineering with extensive experience of production optimisation
* Expert in Production forecasting and reserves
* Broad understanding of subsurface and ability to work independently across full spectrum of sub disciplines
* Deep understanding of uncertainty management workflows
* Proven commercial understanding of oilfield lifecycle
* Highly effective communication, influencing and interpersonal skills; proven track record working collaboratively and at being able to build consensus but also able to effectively and constructively challenge
* Extensive experience of working in international and culturally diverse environments
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35906