- Daily accounting routine (accounts payable, staff expenses, payment runs, bank postings, raising intercompany invoices);
- Month-end closing activities (multi-currency bank reconciliations, journals (accruals, depreciation, salaries, taxes, etc.), balance sheet reconciliation, intercompany reconciliations, periodical transactions as revaluation, year close-out etc.));
- Preparation of all necessary statutory filings excl. CIT (VAT, wage tax, standalone financials, filing with central banks, etc.);
- Support of the statutory and Group audits during all audit phases (half-year, interim, annual);
- Identification and implementation of enhancements to the accounting processes and systems;
- To the extent delegated to him/her, manage the Company's disputes, litigation and arbitration with third parties, including with governmental bodies.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Min. 5 years of work experience in accounting;
- Up to date knowledge of accounting principles; accountancy qualification is an advantage;
- Power User of MS Word and MS Excel;
- Fluent/native English, knowledge of Russian is an advantage;
- Professional attitude;
- Punctual and concise;
- Drive and enthusiasm;
- Capable of working to strict deadlines;
- Experience with SAP ERP, BPC, DM.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34438