Reporting to C&P Manager the Supply Chain Assistant's main responsibilities will be to support the supply chain team based in the London. The role will include support to Contracts & Procurement, Materials, Logistics & Customs and to Quality Assurance/Quality Control.
The Supply Chain Assistant is to be responsible for:
- Maintenance of personnel trackers and service receipting of all contractors timesheets.
- Liaison with manpower agencies and African AP to support invoice queries in relation to contractor's services.
- Procurement support - buyer role for certain aspects of procurement and generation of Work Order Requests (to include for logistical services, inspection activities and manpower).
- Manage new supplier registration with London Compliance.
- Update the Tender Board Register.
- Maintain the onsite and offsite archive list to ensure document register maintained accurately.
- Assist with house-keeping of EAM procurement system.
- Provide general administration support in relation to Invitations to Tender.
- Support Buyers and Logistics with the expediting of orders. Ensure vendors submit weekly reports on order status and assist Logistics with updating of the main register. Distribute the monthly overdue orders report and assist with securing updates and closure of orders.
- Assist Buyers with the closing of OSDs with suppliers.
- Review vendor/manufacturer supplied Inspection & Test Plans after the addition of comments by PCM QA Manager to identify where there is a requirement for attendance by Third Party Inspection.
- Provide vendors/manufacturers with template for completing the Notification Of Inspection (NOI) so that the required minimum notification can be provided by vendor/manufacturer.
- Liaise with the all the incumbent Notified Inspection Body (NIB) or Inspection Agency to request details of the availability of suitably qualified Third Party Inspectors (TPI) to attend vendor/manufacturer
- Collate TPI reports after inspection is completed and log on PCM server whilst informing relevant PCM Project Manager;
- Forward all relevant Inspection Release Notes to PCM logistics department to ensure that material/equipment expediting runs smoothly after completed inspections;
- Review TPI timesheets and have approved by QA Manager and thereafter distribute to vendor and project services.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing) with good communication skills and with the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong excel skills
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH31231