Petroplan is seeking a Legionella Risk Assessor in the South East to lead and carry out Risk Assessments on a range of low, medium and high-risk properties.
Key responsibilities: -
- Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments in a wide range of buildings and sites
- Producing high quality Risk Assessment reports on the company's software system based on a Tablet computer
- Liaising with clients to ensure all information is collected to produce a comprehensive document.
- Previous experience in the Water Treatment and Testing industry
- Specific experience of completing risk assessments on hot and cold water systems in a range of properties
- Infection Prevention and Control experience
- Candidates should ideally have a City & Guild qualification in Risk Assessment of water systems in buildings. But this can be arranged.
- Full driving license and an Enhanced DBS disclosure which the company will pay for.
- Aptitude for training and mentoring less experienced colleagues an advantage.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32964